snooze smacker

I dream almost every night. Sometimes I remember.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

2 songs

There were two versions of the same song released at the same time. They were by two completely different artists. I distinctly remember that one was Ghostface Killah. The other I can't remember but it was someone like Tori Amos, or Ani Difranco, or some ultra-female-singer/songwriter with a bit of a tortured edge. I was trying to come up with a fair method of comparing the two in order to decide which one was better. I was making lists of criteria and forgetting what I had just listed and then had to start over again.

I got some music news in an email a couple days ago that perplexed me. I'm in the middle of grading all these papers and creating a fair rubric for the upcoming midterm exam. My mind needs some silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home