snooze smacker

I dream almost every night. Sometimes I remember.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

family vacay

I was in the backroom at our old house, 703. I was fighting with Janine. I put a handful of small razors down her shirt. She tried to stick pins in me. I didn't want to play anymore at that point, so we stopped fighting and continued arranging colored tiles for some kind of art project.

Then I was on a family vacation. We went to some tropical island with a very small community of people living there. There were very few houses, but they were all big and beautiful. There were a lot of nature walk paths between the houses and roads.

Janine was dating some very handsome guy with long dreads. They looked good together. He was wearing a knit hat in the summer, in the water. Janine was on his shoulders in the water taking pictures with his friends. Then he was on her shoulders. My dad was cool about having him and his friends around. We were discussing how he seems nice and they seem to get along well, but he's not fantastic, not good enough.

We drove up and over a hill to get to the beach. At the beach there was some kind of film shoot. A friend of mine who went on vacation with us. She went up to the people working on the photo shoot who were passing out knee pads and grabbed a pair. She was acting like she was supposed to have them and I was her assistant, but really she was stealing for no reason other than to be mischievous. We quickly ran off and down a grassy hill. She trained for marathons, so she was a good runner. I'm not sure how I kept up with her, but I did. We ran back to the house where we were all staying. When we arrived at the house I turned to her and said something like "You go on vacation and turn into a thief!" I was shocked and exhilarated by this display of bad behavior.

Later a crazy couple drove up to the house and were trying to come in. At first I thought they had come about the stolen knee pads, but it turned out that they were just crazy, and lonely or something. The woman tried to barge into the house saying that she had to search the place. I stopped her by telling her that this was private property and she needed to present a warrant. duh. Then the guy wanted directions to the beach, so my father and I together gave directions. I retraced the way we took to get to the beach earlier that day, visualizing the hill, the street where we turned. Then we were at the beach again, with the crazy couple. The woman was laying next to me, somewhat intertwined in my body, outlining parts of my arms and legs with her finger. We were talking about something while my father continued to give directions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home