snooze smacker

I dream almost every night. Sometimes I remember.

Friday, May 26, 2006

bathtub

Chocolate, melted and warm all over my naked skin. I'm submerged. I float.

I'm watching the clouds roll by as a breeze - clean, crisp, and new - picks up wishes that dance above my nose and I feel loved again.

I then remember I'm daydreaming in the bathtub.

The bubbles, to my surprise, grow wide. Little bubbles live inside them. Inside the little bubbles there are little dragonflies whirling around fantastical ideas waiting to burst out.

They want to feed on the genius of the world and the beauty of a sunrise on a brand new day.

The light of that new day reaches me, kissing my eyelids softly.

I mush my dreams gracefully into reality.

My favorite day has begun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home